Meet Tom Shand, the man behind Tom Shand Nutrition and Trailblazer Nutrition.
My mission is to help you achieve your goals using the power of nutrition. I will listen to you, work with you, and help you live a lifestyle that will bring you health and happiness.
Tom is a highly qualified in the field of nutrition and performance:
- New Zealand Registered Dietitian and Bachelor of Science (human nutrition)
- Postgraduate diploma in sports nutrition from the International Olympic Committee
- Australian Institute of Sport, Sports Dietitians course
- Bachelor of Physical (exercise science)
Tom has gained a wide variety of experience during his 8 years working as a dietitian:
- Pathway to Podium nutritionist
- Lecturer AUT - Applied Sports Nutrition
- Diabetes and renal nutrition - Middlemore hospital, South Auckland
- Children's weight management - East London, UK
- Stroke rehab - North London, UK
- Weight management - Horowhenua and Taranaki, NZ.
If you are after a written sports nutrition plan for endurance events, check out what Trailblazer Nutrition offers here.
If you would like to see Tom in clinic, give him a call on 0224375477 or email email@example.com.
1st and 3rd Thursday of the month 9am - 2pm.
Tui Medical Centre, 425 Maunu Rd, Maunu, Whangarei.
If these times/locations do not suit, he does have some flexibility so give him a call anyway.